Hey there bread lovers,
We’re really happy to tell you that we have NEW STUFF to show you today. Today is a GOOD day!
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- The Garage – a brand new level for you to explore and find novel ways to become golden brown.
- Lots of cool things to play with – a wheelbarrow, vacuum cleaner, chainsaw, football, garden rake, lawn mower and more!
- Cheese Hunt starring a new type of bread – Crispbread!
- We’ve improved the keyboard controls, because a lot of people asked (begged) us to. You’re welcome. 😉
- The grip meter has been adjusted – you now have longer lasting grip. This was one of our biggest requests from our bread community – hope you find the game more fun now it’s been hanged.
- There’s now a heat haze on heat sources, so you can better identify the things that will help you in your quest to become toast.
- Lighting has been improved to make the game prettier and shinier.
- Various bugs have been fixed, such as the zero G bug. There’s also better physics stability.
- We’re working hard on the NEXT update now. If you’d like to see what we’re doing before anyone else, make sure you follow the I am Bread Facebook and Twitter.
I am Bread Team // Bossa Studios