Today is the day. I am Bread is fully baked and our latest gaming bun is out of the oven!
This is the final update for the game which completes the adventure for our heroic little slice. It’s been a great ride with you all in Early Access and now the journey is complete.
In the update today we have added:
• New environment – Cell (Tutorial)
– All the basics you’ll need to get your bread navigating the environments.
• New environment – Petrol Station
– Bread is out into the big wild world! Now, how to toast yourself in a petrol station? Any ideas? Can you guess….?
• New environment – Car (epilogue)
– The final chapter to our story mode, is it the end, or the beginning?
• Magic Marmalade!
– Like regular marmalade but magic! Also, disables edibility and the grip limit so can progress through the game and not get super-frustrated and rage quit if you fail a few times and get stuck on a level.
• Revamped Rampage mode
– 153% better than the original Rampage mode, this revamp is smashtastic!
– There’s a new layout, and more stuff to smash.
– Think the main game was hard? Wrong, the achievements are hard!
• Trading cards
– Cards you can trade, yeh!
– Major rebalancing to make the game (even more) more awesome, and to make you laugh more, and cry less. Includes keyboard/joypad balancing -there’s much more grip on the keyboard now to bring it more in line with joypad play. Some modes unlock in a different order to reflect how difficult they are, so you don’t have to learn to run before you can walk.
• Bug fixes
– Numerous bug fixes. Nothing notable, just a few little things here and there that you reported to us.
Don’t forget, I am Bread has a week-long discount of 25% off the normal price (£9.99 / €12.99 / $12.99) so if you haven’t picked the game up yet, what are you waiting for?
The I am Bread Team
Get Bready! Enter your email below to be the first to know when this unbaguettable new experience is released for Xbox One.